Even the most careful driver can sustain damage to their tyres, whether from unexpected road defects or cuts and tears caused by sharp objects.
If your tyres are damaged, either accidentally or by a malicious act, MINI Tyre Insurance can help towards the unexpected cost of repair or replacement, regardless of your annual mileage.
BENEFITS OF MINI TYRE INSURANCE
- Payment towards the repair or replacement costs of tyres damaged either accidentally or by a malicious act.
- Immediate cover for MINI cars less than 7 years old with less than 80,000 miles at point of purchase.
- You can make up to 5 claims in the period of insurance.
- Choose your level of cover from £200 or £300 towards the replacement of damaged tyres.
- The policy pays up to £50 for each tyre repair.
- Cover for 1, 2 or 3 years, it’s up to you.
- You can pay for your policy either in one payment or 12 monthly instalments (at no extra cost).
- Additional Winter Tyres supplied by an authorised MINI Centre are also covered.
- Our experienced MINI Protect Services team will be on hand to guide you through the claims process.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
To find out more about MINI Tyre Insurance visit miniprotect.co.uk or contact your MINI Centre. If you need further help you can call MINI Protect Services on 0345 641 9736.
MINI Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
This website only provides a guide to the cover provided by MINI Tyre Insurance and does not include the full terms and conditions which can be found in the policy document by visiting miniprotect.co.uk
MINI Tyre Insurance is administered by AWP Assistance UK Ltd. Registered in England, No 1710361. Registered Office PO Box 74005, 60 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3P 3DS and is underwritten by AWP P&C SA. AWP Assistance UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 311909.